CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
the random ramblings of a perfectly imperfect Mommy

Thursday, June 30, 2011

So WhAt Wednesday

So what if....


  • If its actually Thursday when I  finally get Blogger to not give me some stupid error every time I click 'Publish Post'
  • I havent written a blog post in almost a month...I have an amazing new job and a busy life as a mom of two young boys-does anyone even read it anyways or am I just talking to myself? AS USUAL
  • if I make bows, tutus and all things girly and I dont have any little girls of my own
  • I'm addicted to Diet Dr Pepper 
  • I piled all the week's clean laundry on the love seat and it wont get folded and put away until Saturday Sunday
  • I still get excited every time I hear Salt-N-Peppa "Shoop"
I'm just sayin....SO WHAT???

No comments:

Post a Comment