CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
the random ramblings of a perfectly imperfect Mommy

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Bag Tags

So I was thinking...Bag Tags could be used for lots of things besides diaper bags and kids backpacks... like luggage tags- with contact information on the back, sports bags-i.e, golf bags, bat bags, Got a kid that wanders away out in public? If requested, I could attach it to a kid safe lanyard that would provide contact information to other adults to help find Mommy ( I know some of you are thinking OR give strangers the info to not only entice my kid by knowing their name-but have my address to send a ransom note) and they could also serve another purpose....like notifying kids teachers of allergies- my son, for example is allergic to bee stings- so that information could go right on the back. Got a favorite character, team,  Bible verse, quote, song lyric, etc? Just ask, thats what CUSTOM ordering is all about! I will also give a discount for multi bag tag purchases. Just tell me what you want on front and back and what 'theme' you'd like and we will go from there. 



The bottom 1/2 is just some examples of things that would be great to have on the backside.

Also, beginning in June, each month I'll choose a Cause to support- preferably based off of the National Awareness Calendar- and if you select to support that cause on the backside of your Bag Tag- a portion of each Bag Tag will go to that cause at the end of the month.

So I think thats all of my rambling for today...

Dont forget to 'Like' the Gobbledygook Bowtique FB page!

No comments:

Post a Comment