CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
the random ramblings of a perfectly imperfect Mommy

Thursday, May 26, 2011

The mind of a rambler....


If you know me personally at all- I'm certain you've witnessed several episodes similar to this...but yes, it happened AGAIN!......let me explain....

This tutu....


got me wanting to make one of these to match....


so I did....


and then I thought, this would be really cute for a birthday party, so I started looking for themes that it would be cute with....like...



Flutterby Butterflies 1st Birthday from 1st wishes

or maybe


but it didnt stop there...then I thought...it'd be cute to suggest some ideas of tutus that would be cute with some of these party themes...





I'm thinking a handtied tutu made of red, teal and white tulle with this super cute Swiss Dot Grossgrain Ribbon and a matching tulle wand with



its almost just too much for me to think about I love it!!

I really could go on and on...but, I wont...for now! If you'd like to order a tutu/wand to go with your little girl's birthday theme or her favorite character, you can request a custom order here

No comments:

Post a Comment