CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
the random ramblings of a perfectly imperfect Mommy

Monday, May 23, 2011

Cute girls with bows and such...

This past weekend we headed to our nieces birthday party and it was a blast. My oldest niece (on this side of the family) had her dress and 'accessories' all laid out for Saturday's party when we got in Friday night. In the morning, I asked her if she'd like me to make her a hairbow to match her dress. I brought just a little bit of odds and ends to make her a bow- so this is what we came up with......




 Miss E and her dress....

Miss E with her bow

Side view...I think she was a little annoyed with me at this point! But I still love her anyways!

And here is little Miss B in her sassy girl headband.

This headband is so nice and stretchy that she left it on for a while!

So I hope everyone had a great weekend and remembered to enter the giveaway!

I'll be making some new totes and wipey cases in the next few days and maybe a matching set!

No comments:

Post a Comment