CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
the random ramblings of a perfectly imperfect Mommy

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Custom Sports Theme Items

I married into a family of HUGE understatement Texas Longhorns and Texas Rangers fans-so- its only natural for me to want to make Longhorns and Rangers themed items. So, I ordered custom made Texas Rangers ribbon from LYLYGLZ Ribbons & More on Etsy. And I could not be happier with the super cute ribbon I received. I got to work right away on a hairbow and tutu....thanks to my lovely model "Ted" (hey! I dont have girls and my closest neices are 5 hours away!)




this is an available item at my Etsy shop

this one is different than my usual because it has a snap closure

I also have a matching hairbow on a barrette or if preferred, I can duplicate on a headband 


If you're a Texas Longhorn fan, I currently have these super cute bows available as well

If its sports themed wipey cases you're looking for....how about something like these?
Red, White and Blue Baseball theme Travel Wipey Case

Texas Longhorns Full Size Wipey Case


So far, my favorite items to make have been custom orders. So if you ask for U of L Cardinal themed items, you may get something like these....

Tote Bag

Hairbow on Barrette

Football Ribbon Barrette


If you have a certain team in mind that you'd like to order some custom items, just let me know!

Coming Soon:
Dallas Cowboy Items!!

No comments:

Post a Comment