CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
the random ramblings of a perfectly imperfect Mommy

Thursday, July 21, 2011

SO WHAT Wednesday



Its that time of the week ALREADY? again! Time to link up with one of my favorite blogs Life After I Dew for SO WHAT Wednesday! So here goes....

This week I'm randomly saying SO WHAT.....

  • If I'm super excited about a business trip I'm taking to Tennessee in October because I get to see FALL! LEAVES! COOL, CRISP AUTUMN AIR!! some really valuable training.
  • I am not afraid to admit that I've seen not 1- not 2 but ALL 3 of the "Step Up" dance movies and they all make me wish I could dance....Step Up 3 has been on Starz repeatedly in the past couple of weeks and I DID  would probably watch it every time!....and 2 & 3 are not as good as 1 because they don't have him.....
Channing Tatum
 Need I say more??
  • I totally just got sidetracked....now where was I?
  • So what if it's 'technically' now Thursday...I started this post at 6:19 A.M. on Wednesday so 'technically' it still counts! ; )
What did you say SO WHAT to today??! (or yesterday LOL!)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment