CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
the random ramblings of a perfectly imperfect Mommy

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

So What Wednesday

Link up and say SO WHAT!!


  • So what if I was super excited about the not one- not two BUT three coupon books I got in the mail today....
  • So what if I what if I watched Nancy Grace last night after the Casey Anthony verdict and actually agreed with her...for once...
  • So what if I throw up in my mouth a little each time I see the verdict on tv and see a smile on a guilty mothers face....
  • So what if I squeeze my boys a little harder from now on and let them know how much I love them and how I will always protect them- isn't that a mother's job anyways?....
  • So what if I was a member of that jury- we'd still be in deliberation because I would agree to disagree

No comments:

Post a Comment