CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
the random ramblings of a perfectly imperfect Mommy

Thursday, July 28, 2011

So What Wednesday....Thursday AM edition!



It's past that time of the week again!  Time to link up with Shannon over at Life After I "Dew" to say So What...
 
 


**I dedicate this SWW to working mother guilt..... **
  • if sometimes I have to take a 'nap' around 8pm so that I can actually have time to clean up the house and enjoy some quiet AFTER my kiddos are in bed! Otherwise, I'd probably just go to bed with them!
  • sometimes, my kids get their baths in the mornings because we'd rather spend our evenings playing than doing the things we need to do....and they dont like to spend endless amounts of time in the tub playing like other normal kids...I figure its because baths=clean and they like to make messes!
  • I just gave my toddler a cookie this morning...1. he had a banana too- so I figure he did eat something healthy and 2. he's cute and he pointed to them 3. he's cute
  • I ate one too.= )
What did you say SO WHAT to on Wednesday??!

Hope everyone is having a great week!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment