CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
the random ramblings of a perfectly imperfect Mommy

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Everything I Know...

I learned from the street....Sesame Street that is!

A recent addition to CJ's Sesame Swag

Ever since my youngest son was 9 months old, he has been a devoted Elmo fan! Which means, lots of Sesame Street at our house. So, yes, everything I know...I learned from the streets.



 this is my our all time favorite video...watch the characters dance! you're sure to have a giggle!





2 comments:

  1. You can't go wrong with Sesame Street!! :) And I love that shirt btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New GFC Follower-kport207 from the FNFW hop.

    Come check out my blog and follow if you wish-
    www.justthetwoofusanddeals.com

    ReplyDelete