CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
the random ramblings of a perfectly imperfect Mommy

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

So What Wednesday

 It’s So What Wednesday over at Life After I Dew and I’m linking up! This week I am saying SO WHAT if..
  • I only have 6 followers of this blog so the likelihood that anyone will even read this is slim to none (so if by some miracle you're reading this and you're not a follower yet- please follow and make me feel like I'm NOT just talking to myself)
  • I should really be getting ready for work right now, but instead, I'm going to write this blog post to nobody and then wear my hair up today....in this heat, it just ends up that way anyways so why not save some time and just start out that way?!
  • I cant wait to see my Simon Cowell again when he brings his version of 'X Factor' for my summer viewing pleasure...how I've missed his cold hearted remarks.... he completes me
  • if Jewel and Ty Murray stole my son's name....CJ is Case Jackson and I cant wait to see if that name will gain popularity now that its a Celeb Baby Name....dont tell Jewel...but I think Case spelled with 'K' just looks dumb. 
  • I'm a little grouchy today.....I'm entitled every day once in a while. Right? 

What are you saying SO WHAT to today? (As if anyone is going to answer me!!) 

5 comments:

  1. You aren't talking to yourself! I am reading! Just found you from the So What link up! Love your writing and am your new(est) follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading!!!
    http://kyleeelizabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I'm reading!!! YAY!!!

    My hair is in a pony today too. It was way more fun to play with KP this morning than worry about pretty hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks gals! Glad someone was reading it today!

    ReplyDelete